Redcltalei replied

313 weeks ago

The Dead Mine Hindi Dubbed Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In an isolated island in Indonesia, an expedition is apparently seeking the legendary Yamashita's Gold. Out of the blue, they are attacked and seek refugee in an abandoned Japanese bunker. Soon they discover that the place was a secret laboratory in the World War II where the prisoners were guinea pig in weird experiments. Further, they are trapped inside with strong and resistant creatures created by these experiments. Will they succeed to escape from the dead mine?
The legend of Yamashita's Gold lures a treasure hunter and his group deep into the Indonesian jungle. Once they are trapped in an abandoned World War II Japanese bunker, they face the terrifying reality that the only way out is to go further in.
This movie started out pretty well.<br/><br/>I loved the premise, it minded me a bit of &quot;Outpost 2007&quot; (a must see if you like horror/action films). This starts out kind of similar, except here it&#39;s an old abandoned WW2 Japanese base rather then an Nazi one.<br/><br/>The actors pretty good and appealing over all but could have been better, a bit too flippant.<br/><br/>It started it out well, but then about a quarter way in it took a sudden bad turn into the cliché. It became every other mysterious cave, abandoned base, haunted asylum, type movie you&#39;ve already seen before; complete with stereotype troglodyte like creatures scuttling around in the dark. It&#39;s not just that, if it were done well it would probably still be entertaining. Instead it was rather droll and predictable. <br/><br/>I gave up on it, not wanting to suffer through to the end. <br/><br/>Skip this one and watch something like &quot;Outpost&quot; instead. The better original that this one this tries to copy and fails.
This felt like a &#39;The Descent&#39; wannabe, only very theatrical and not very believable. Sam Hazeldine was by far the best actor, as I found the rest very mediocre, as if they didn&#39;t really believe in the film themselves. The make-up effects are so clearly B-movie, but this was low budget after all, so I&#39;ll just convince myself they did the best with what they had. The plot and execution thereof, though, was not credible. And what an absolutely stupid ending! The abrupt ending WILL make you feel you&#39;ve wasted your time watching this.

646f9e108c
the Baaz downloadDuty of Care tamil pdf downloadmalayalam movie download Double Jeopardy: Part 1The Perfect Weapon movie hindi free downloadfree download She-Devils on WheelsSweet Vicious in tamil pdf downloadEpisode 1.7 full movie in hindi downloadEpisode 4.5 movie in hindi free downloadMenace of the Madniks! full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Terminators song free download
Please log in to post a reply.